PETWAY Access Door for Timber Door
Designed and made in Australia, the PETWAY timber pet door is designed to be installed on timber doors or walls with thickness between 28-60 mm. It is also possible to install the timber pet door right behind a PETWAY security pet door.
Small suitable for cats and small dogs such as Maltese, Shi-tzu.
Medium suitable for small / medium dogs such as Beagle, Cocker Spaniels.
Large suitable for medium / large dogs such as Labradors, Border Collies
- Australian designed and made
- Strong durable plastic
- Easy to fit with simple instructions (with diagrams) and only requires some basic handyman tools
- Timber panel to completely block off door when not in use
- Magnet fitted on flap for a perfect seal to avoid bugs getting in
- Possible to install 2 pet doors simultaneously on both your security screen door and your wooden door so your pet can get through both doors at once (requires a soft flap on one of the pet doors to stop the hard flaps from jamming)
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty