The Lockwood High Security 334 Series Brass Case Padlock range features shackles designed for high security and high corrosion applications.
Suitability:Â Commercial and industrial applications.
Features of the High Security 334 Series Brass Case Padlocks
- Heavy duty, solid brass case extrusion
- High corrosion resistant 8.7mm Boron steel Rapid Change Shackle
- Rapid Change Function allows the release of the shackle by turning the key and depressing the pin
- Double ball locking
- Different size shackle options: 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 48mm, 90mm
- Stainless steel shackle models
- Standard as latching function
- Can be converted to deadlocking (key retained) by simply relocating the camplate pin in the cylinder assembly
- Supplied with 2 Keys on Lockwood C4 Profile. Can be Keyed Alike, Keyed differ, Master Key (such as ETSA CM Master Key) or converted to other keying platforms (restricted systems or Gainsborough GR9 key)
- Designed and tested to the Australian Padlock Standard AS4145.4 2002