The FES10 series electric strikes are designed for use with all access control systems.
Weather resistant with stainless steel faceplate.
Fail safe/fail secure is changeable on site.
Suitable for use on hinged doors to work with a extensive range of locks.
Â Successfully fire rated up to 2hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS/NZS 1905, Part 1-1997 and BS 476: Part 22-1987 ( Fire resistant door sets) .
- Dual voltage 12vdc @ 200mA, 24vdc @ 100mA.
- Fire rated up to 2 hours.
- Power to lock/power to open field selectable.
- Weather resistant IP56.
- Stainless steel faceplate.
- Stainless steel striker.
- Patented barbell steel locking pin.
- Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- Optional extension lips.
- Self adhesive installation template.
- Includes tab mounting kit.
- Pre-drilled for extension lips.
- Holding strength of over 1300kg.
- FES10 is suitable for 18 mm latch with a 3 mm door gap.