The FES20 series electric strikes are designed for use with all access control systems.
The FES20 series now come with a 10 mm strike lip as standard, to prevent possible personal injury and damage to clothing as with the 15 mm lip. A 5 mm lip extension is included with the strike if needed.
Fail safe/fail secure is changeable on site.
Suitable for use on hinged doors to work with a extensive range of locks.
Â Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS/NZS 1905, Part 1-1997 and BS 476: Part 22-1987 ( Fire resistant door sets) .
- Multi voltage 12~36vdc.
- Current 12vdc @ 220mA, 24vdc @ 120mA, 36vdc @ 80mA.
- Fire rated up to 4 hours.
- Power to lock/power to open field selectable.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- Optional extension lips.
- Self adhesive installation template.
- Includes tab mounting kit.
- Pre-drilled for extension lips.
- Holding strength of over 1490kg.
- FES20 is suitable for 18 mm latch with a 3 mm door gap.