Protect your plants from the elements!
Garden Master Shadehouses offer an ideal environment for the cultivation of plants and seedlings. The knitted shadecloth repels hail, will not rot or mildew and is unaffected by horticultural chemicals, fertilisers and sprays.
Our horticulture-grade shade cloth has a 50% sunblock factor to provide a cool environment, while maintaining moisture and reducing weeds and insects. It is fade resistant, UV stabilised and reinforced at the edges to resist fraying and tearing.
All shadehouses are preassembled with the panels fitted with the shadecloth. Options include alternative shadecloth colour and density, colour cladding and door position to suit your garden layout.
Green 50% shadecloth is standard with every shade house, however other colours are also available.
Shadehouse material is covered by a separate 10 year warranty.
- BlueScope Steel
- Wall height 1.83m
- Gable roof shade houses up to 3.76m long are supplied as 6 pre – assembled panels, larger shade houses are supplied as 10 pre – assembled panels and a galvanised truss.
- Doors have square hollow tube inserts to provide additional strength
- Door position is customisable
- Custom sizes available
- Colour trim available
- Tiered plant stands to suit available
- Made in our South Australian factory
12 Year Guarantee
Have the peace of mind to know your investment is protected
Stronger Materials for Stronger Life
Using BlueScope Steel, enjoy years of easy care and great looks
Installation available in Metro Areas
We’re here to help with all aspects of shed installation
One Step Assembly
Factory assembled panels to make every project easy